Set in a Cubist-style world, Crap! I’m Broke: Out of Pocket is a hectic life management game. Do mini-game style jobs (like scrubbing dishes and flip burgers) to avoid eviction and keep starvation at bay. Dodge Death... And Debt!
- Enjoy a Cubist-inspired game world and a jazzy soundtrack by underground musician Kimono.
- Pursue a variety of careers as dishwasher, human statue, bouncer … and many more!
- Play fun mini-game jobs -- and do whatever it takes to pay those bills.
- Use your newfound disposable income to buy items, unlock perks, and earn new jobs -- spending as wisely or as recklessly as you see fit.
- Save spare time between levels and unlock micro-games.
- Choose and accomplish New Year’s resolutions and collect lifetime memories.
- Be a Good Samaritan and reap rewards -- or misbehave and be met with bad luck -- with an in-game karma system.
- Buy items at the in-game webshop that may grant you perks and access to new areas.