Play in your Browser: http://www.realdefinition.net/m/WebPlayer.html
Play on Kongregate: http://www.kongregate.com/games/tripknotix/future-ops-online-mmo-fps
The update for Future Ops has been delayed due to the release of Zombie Ops Online. Both games will receive the ability to join the same TDM/CTP and Zombie Mountains games in an update scheduled for January 1st.
- 64 Player Limit per Server.
- CTP, TDM and Survival MMO game modes.
- Co-op and Multiplayer.
- Air Vehicles.
Dedicated Voice Servers:
- 8 Player Limit per Voice Group
- Join voice chat
servers any time, even without joining a game server.
- Join clan member's and other player's voice servers from their profile.
- 200 Player Limit per Clan.
- Create, Invite, Kick, Apply to Clan, Deny Applications
- Clan Ranks with Promote / Demote
- Clan Game Servers & Clan Voice Servers with Kick / Ban based on Clan Rank.
- Clan Profiles
- 304,229 downloads total from all platforms.
- 151,421 registered accounts.
- 6,000+ unique players per Day (Week Day Average).
- 8,000+ unique players per Day (Weekend Average).
- 5,414 clans created.
Current Features in Development:
- Cooperative Map Builder
- New weapon system with attachments
- Local Inventory
- Global Inventory
Premium users get to test new features first, free users receive those abilities soon after.
Survival MMO Mode is planned to be similar to DayZ and War Z, however its under heavy reconstruction right now, many features had to be disabled in order to optimize them for mobile devices, more buildings must be simplified.
A Multiplayer First Person Shooter with up to 64 Players per server in Survival MMO, Team Deathmatch and Capture The Point game modes.
Air Vehicles allow you to play Mobile FPS games like never before, this game aims to be your mobile battlefield.
Please always update your game, if there are server side changes, then a new server version is created that is only accessible by the newest version of the game, which is why it looks like there are few servers online.
- Rebuilt Zombie Infested Mountains
- Added Map "The Fire Station"
- Added Map "The Streets"
- Due to the MANY devices crashing with the last Graphics Upgrade, I had to remove the update, in order to support the loyal fans and paying users with low end devices.
- Added new Image Based Lighting to The Docks.
- Enhanced the volumetric light, fog and shadows.
- Fixed Helicopter Shooting and Flying
- Added new HD Water
- Improved performance
- Faster Loading
- Added Special Effects Back
- Temporarily removed FX
- Test Fix for Galaxy S4, HTC ONE & Qualcomm Quad core Devices
- Reduced polygons of Soldier model.
- Added Rim Lighting shader.
- Replaced other players weapon with low poly model
- Added Hit Enemy Indicators
- Fixed Jump, improved it.
- Server List now shows correct user count
- Fixed Jump Bug
- Added Metallic paint for helicopters
- Added new HD Water
- Added Advanced Lighting in the options, per map
- Increased Loading speed
- Another Test Fix for Galaxy S4, HTC ONE
- New test fix for Galaxy S4, HTC ONE
- Performance updates.
- Trial fix for Galaxy S4, HTC One
- Optimized Rendering for Low End Devices
- Sped up loading time
- Reduced memory usage
- Massively increased performance in large servers
- Improved lag in large servers
- Re-Added Prebaked Shadows to The Docks
- Added Option for Advanced Water
- Added Option for Red Injured Screen Fill
- Glare Effect Lowered
- Greatly Increased Rendering Performance