Created with Material Design at its core, Talon for Twitter includes stunning layouts, eye catching animations, and that buttery smoothness you should expect from the latest and greatest apps. Talon gives you everything you could ever need to experience Twitter. Oh, and did I mention: Talon is the highest rated Twitter app on the Play Store! Here's what makes it so special:
• Materialized theme engine for fine-grained color control.
• Completely custom swipe-able pages for the main screen. Want a list or saved search for easy access? No problem! Don't use direct messages? Go ahead and take them out. Choose what you want to see and where you want to see it.
• Night Mode and Do Not Disturb Mode.
• Compact Timeline Layout option to get the most out of your screen space.
• Have favorite users? See only their tweets or have options to get notified whenever they post a new tweet!
• Powerful mute options for users, retweets, hashtags, Twitter clients, and expressions.
• Support for 2 accounts.
• Easily see who has quoted, liked, or retweeted any tweet!
• Use TweetMarker to keep your timeline position between multiple devices!
• Use our awesome readability-style browser for the best web experience of any app.
• Play Twitter videos and GIFs without leaving your timeline!
• Search for the perfect GIF from Giphy.
• Crop, rotate, and zoom to get the perfect photo before you post it!
• Native YouTube, Vine, Twitter GIF, and Twitter video playback.
Powerfully Quick and Integrated
• No more jumping between screens to see the info you care about. Talon can manage everything with in-line expansions on the timeline!
• Android Wear app to view, like, retweet, and reply to new tweets on your timeline, without having to take out your phone.
• Widgets to view the home timeline, mentions, and unread counts.
All this, plus so much more. This is Twitter and Material Design like you've never seen. Bold and beautiful. All material, all speed.
Try it today! I am sure you will never go back.
Feel free to reach out with any questions or concerns - I am @lukeklinker on Twitter, and love to hear from my users!