Medisafe is a MUST HAVE APP (Seen in CNBC, Wired, Readers Digest & More!)
Millions use Medisafe to stay safe with their meds and keep track of blood pressure, glucose and other measurements. With Medisafe you can easily share results with doctors to track better outcomes, faster.
Keep yourself and loved ones safe and never forget to take your meds, supplements and vitamins again with Medisafe, the easy-to-use and FREE app that helps you remember when to take your pills and manage pill usage.
Be safe with prescriptions. Studies show improper medication use and tracking in the United States leads to:
• 50% of patients not taking medications as prescribed
• 125,000 deaths a year, one every 4 minutes
• 700,000 hospital visits a year
• 44 out of 100 prescriptions never picked up at the pharmacy.
Don't put yourself or your loved ones at risk by missing a dosage -- or taking a double dose because nobody tracked. Our mission is giving people the tools, support and information they need to take their medications the way they're supposed to.
That's why millions use Medisafe, the top-rated medication manager and pill reminder for those who need reminders to take meds, fertility drugs, birth control, and other medicines.
Medisafe is capable of managing drugs for many complex health conditions, such as diabetes, heart disease, and cancer. It also acts as a perfect companion for those who need a mobile organizer for vitamins, blood pressure meds, glucose level tracking, period tracking, and other health concerns.
Whether you’re taking medication or know someone who is, you can use Medisafe to manage hourly, daily, or weekly pill dosages.
Medisafe is perfect for those in charge of their own med schedule but need a reminder for dosages and the correct med to take.
How Does Medisafe Work?
With a few simple steps, you can add a medication, get reminders for taking pills, and receive constant tracking of your health
Add your family member’s medications or have a caregiver manage your meds as prescribed.
FREE MediSafe Features:
• Intuitive visual interface with easy-to-use medication reminder
• Sync family members’ devices and medications in real time
• Track other measurements - such as blood pressure, weight - to make sure you’re in great health
• Choose your medication reminder sound
• View your medication reminder list to see “what’s due today?”
• Rx refill reminders so you can restock your meds
• List PRN medication
• Medication progress reports that you can send to a doctor or nurse
• Sync reminders with your Android Wear smartwatch
• Medication discount card and coupons (US only) at drugstores like Walgreens, Rite-Aid, CVS
• New! Now patients using the SureMed pack by Omnicell get a special Medisafe SureMed version for their full medication management experience
• Registration (not required) features automatic backup and restore on the Medisafe HIPAA-compliant servers
See how it works: Watch these Medisafe Android how-to videos:
App Permissions Information:
Read Your Contacts - used if you choose to add a doctor or Medfriend. The app never stores your address book content and it doesn’t access your address book without asking you first.
Find Accounts on the Device - Medisafe uses push notifications to Medfriends to let those with permission know if the main user has forgotten to take medication.
Supported Android Wear Smartwatches: LG G, Moto 360 (1st/2nd gen.), Moto 360 Sport, Samsung Gear Live, Huawei Watch, ASUS ZenWatch 2