Cronosurf Wave is a new chronograph watch with the main focus on design, functionality and usability. This app is based on the original design started 2014 as a web based technology demonstrator (http://cronosurf.com).
If you are a chronograph watch lover, you will find yourself using Cronosurf as your day-to-day app for alarm, countdown timer and stopwatch.
Since Cronosurf has many features, the app includes a comprehensive user manual. The Button Assistant - known from the website (http://cronosurf.com) - is now integrated in the app (portrait mode only). Use it for quickly getting familiarized with the basics. To activate it, simply tap on the area above the watch.
Discover all the special and extra features and great usability of Cronosurf Pro. You will love it!
*NEW* Cronosurf Wave now supports Android Wear watches - fully interactive! Except compass and AL/CD presets, all functions of the main app are implemented. However, it has been tested only on the Huawei Watch. It is therefore to be regarded as a preview and might not show full technical maturity on all situations/devices yet.
Note: For touch interactivity, Android 6.+ on the watch is required
There is also a dedicated "Android Smartwatch Mode" for standalone Smartwatches (like the Finow X5) that optimizes the app for the watch screen. Cronosurf runs as a regular app on these devices (not as a watchface).
• *NEW* Android Wear support
• 12-Hour Stopwatch/Chronometer with 1/20 of a second resolution
• 12-Hour Countdown-Timer (CD) with optional automatic repetition
• Daily/Once Alarm (AL) with optional gradual volume
• *NEW* Optional vibration for AL/CD signals
• *NEW* Customizable presets for both AL and CD
• World Time
• Current date and day of the week with the unique Cronosurf's monthly calendar
• Innovative 100-year-Calendar
• *NEW* Indication of moon phases
• *NEW* Compass (when supported by device)
• *NEW* Screen-On timer
• Manual battery level indicator (through button [D] from TME mode)
• *NEW* Optional 2 permanent battery level indicators (digital/analog)
• Second hand: pulse or sweep motion
• Set mode supports set-by-drag
• It can run over the screen lock
• Live Wallpaper (basic interactivity, customizable background, adjustable size/position). The standard procedure to enable it: long-press on a free area of the home screen and select "Live Wallpapers".
• Lots of extra functionality that you've probably never seen on other chronographs
PRO VERSION features
- 5 customizable colors presets
- 4 instead of 2 presets each for AL and CD
- Quick stopwatch (one button press from time mode)
- Flyback chronograph function (single-button-push for stop/reset/restart)
- Reference pointer for the compass
- Landscape mode support
- For the Live Wallpaper, any image from the gallery can be set as a background image
** EASTER EGG ** Long press of a certain button in a certain mode shows the week number!
- Read the USB storage: For image loading for the Live Wallpaper (Devices with Android 4.3 or less will also request write permission to write the image to the app's local cache)
- Run at startup: Used for reactivating a pending AL or CD.
- Prevent device from sleeping: As long as an alarm is being played, such the user can see the watch and stop the alarm.
- Cronosurf Pro needs no Network permissions!
NOTICE: Starting with Android 5.0 (Lollipop), the operating system doesn't allow alarm events that occur in less than 5 seconds. The minimum countdown timer setting will be limited to 5 seconds on such devices.