Lippincott Illustrated Q&A Review of Rubin's Pathology, Second Edition offers up-to-date, clinically relevant board-style questions-perfect for course review and board prep.
Approximately 1,000 multiple-choice questions with detailed answer explanations cover frequently tested topics in general and systemic pathology. The book is heavily illustrated with photos in the question or answer explanation.
- Easy to use UI and navigation
- Browse and search functions
- Quizzing - test your knowledge of each section
- Track your progress and scores overall and for each section
- Create flashcards for quick review and sharing
- Share with friends and family via social media and email
- Adjustable text size for easier reading
Increase your knowledge of Rubin's Pathology today - perfect for course review and board prep!