Convert your phone into the most powerful GPS for Android
Powered Devices with GPS Waypoints Navigator, now the world's most sought-after smart phone navigation aide. With dozens of options for navigating the back-country, waterways and roadways, the tool set found in this software package will quickly become your best friend. Venture beyond network reach using offline maps and tools that only require a good view of the sky. Share important location data with friends who will be able to navigate to your favorite waypoints and find your favorite trails. Get:
* Waypoint and Trail Management Systems.
* Waypoint photography
* Online and offline maps. Cache maps for offline use. Choose maps from multiple sources: Topo Maps, Google Maps, Satellite Maps, OpenStreetMaps- MapNik, Mapquest, Cycling Maps.
* KML file importing and exporting. Export and Email your waypoints and trails. Your exported data will be viewable and navigable on your friend's devices and in Google Earth.
* A panel for all your GPS parameters.
* Navigational compasses.
* Trail Recorder.
* Several waypoint creation tools: Enter coordinates, set a waypoint by tapping on a map, save your current position or enter an address (voice entry supported for addresses).
* Two Waypoint Guidance Systems including a dynamic waypoint compass that always points to your target and a new navigation concept- GPS Reflected Pseudo-Radar (available only from DS Software).
* Trail Guidance System.
* Map Search: Supports entry of addresses and coordinates in just about any format including UTM and MGRS.
* Satellite reports including satellite signal bar graphs and satellite position mapping.
* Email a map of your position. Navigation software not required on recipient's device.
* Seamless integration with Google Earth.
* Odometer / Speedometer / Estimated Time of Arrival / Time Remaining.
* Data reporting for marine navigation.
* Supports several coordinate formats: Latitude/Longitude as degrees, deg:min or deg:min:sec, UTM, MGRS.
* Proximity alerts.
* Altitude determined from your position matched to altitude values in land survey databases providing you with values that are more reliable than altitude values returned from your device's GPS chip.
* Map with floating reticule that shows your position with bearing and distance to reticule.
* Sunrise Sunset report- Does not require a network connection. Useful for planning expedition turn around time or time to make camp.
* Data is backed up allowing battery
change without data loss.
* And much more!
This premium navigation system is ad-free
*Check out our YouTube product demo at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3K9dGhZG73s
- Turn-by-turn driving directions and driving maps.
- You decide how compasses are controlled- By GPS or magnetically. Use magnetic control for indoors, underground or in caves.
- Customized unit reporting: Units reported as either U.S or SI/Metric
- Full control over timer functions and a database recovery/reset option.
- Detailed Help file
- Excellent customer service
- Supports multiple languages: English, Spanish, German, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese (traditional and simplified).
With GPS Waypoints Navigator, every navigation experience will be as easy as a walk in the park!
***** Recent Additions ****
V.6.32- ADDED AN OPTION TO HIDE THE MENU BAR FROM ALL SCREENS AND A MAGNETIC COMPASS SENSITIVITY CONTROL
V.6.10- MARINE MARKERS
V.5.90- WAYPOINT PHOTOGRAPHY
V.5.74- MAP SEARCH
V.5.71- CREATE A WAYPOINT BY ENTERING AN ADDRESS (VOICE OR KEYBOARD). VIEW APPROXIMATE ADDRESS FOR CURRENT POSITION.
V.5.60- More offline map types and easier to swap maps. View waypoints on any map.
-Users now have the option to chose Satellite, United States Geologic Survey location based altitude or Mapquest's Altitude Service for altitude reporting. USGS and Mapquest data are generally more accurate but require a network connection. USGS available only in contiguous U.S.A, Canada and Mexico.